Using Logos software with Jaws10

  • From: Jörgen Magnusson <jmg@xxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:43:46 +0200

Hi listers.
Currently I am trying to use Logos Bible software with Jaws10. My main purpose
is to work with Coptic and Greek texts. It seems that Logos uses a unicode
based representation of the letters that makes it difficult to read it with
Jaws. I have found a way to export texts to notepad and then the letters are
represented in a readable manner, in ascii I suppose. This manner of work is a
bit clumsy. 1. Are there ways to make Jaws read unicode? 2. Has anyone
suggestions on how to work with the Greek and Coptic alphabets in Logos with
Jaws?

Doctor of Theology
Senior lecturer at the University of Dalarna
Jörgen Magnusson
E-mail: jmg@xxxxx<mailto:jmg@xxxxx>
Homepage: www.jorgenmagnusson.com<http://www.jorgenmagnusson.com/>
Phone: +46 (0)708 23 52 42