Using Jaws with Yahoo webmail

  • From: Janitha Rukmal <jrukmal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 15:53:25 +0530

Hi folks,
I just signed up for a rocketmail account provided by Yahoo. now there are some messages that have reached my account. I really don't want to upgrade my account to a Yahoo+, although it allows me to view my mails through an Email client. Anyway, when I signed into my account using Mozilla firefox as my browser & Jaws v10 as my screenreader, they say their whatever online ap is still not ready to go with screenreaders & they suggest me the option of using yahoo clasic mail view. I actually did what they suggested me to do. But, all I was informed by my screenreader is that I have this much of messages in my inbox. When I navigated to inbox & tried to open it, I found it to be some other html element which is neither a link as in gmail, nor any other thing which is recognisable to Jaws other than it is my inbox. Now I would like to know how can I check my emails or rather rocketmails:D many many thanks in advance.....
Janitha Rukmal from Victorious Sri Lanka

database 4139 (20090608) __________

http://www.eset.com

Alternative archives located at: