RE: Use of mp3merge.exe

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:04:59 -0800

I had an issue with it not working correctly and I wrote the guy who wrote
the program. He said to check the merge raw stream check box in preferences.
That sometimes it had to do with the mp3 file?s this or that setting. Long
story short, it worked. Also, I?ve found that for whatever reason, files
wouldn?t merge, but when typing a number at the end of album (usually the
number 1) everything would be fine. If for example I have a bunch of files
to merge such as numerous discs in an audiobook and I have this issue. I
merge the files and after everything?s done, I just retag the new merged
files to take away those numbers on the end of the album title so
everything?s tagged properly.

Hope this information helps.

  _____