re: Updated Hot mail

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 08:23:33 -0400

Dennis,

Have you had success with adding a file attachment when using Hotmail Live?
You are the only list member to say you were able to access the new Hotmail
with JAWS, so any more tips you can give would really be appreciated.

When I attempted to add a file attachment in the new Hotmail Live, I was
unable to figure out how to do it, because there was no attachment link or
button anywhere on the screen.

Alan

Dennis wrote:
its doable but very clunky.i can use it but it takes real getting use too.
you can't show more than 25 messages per page. the old one would let you
show
100. first letter navigation is your best bet. also putting place markers
helps as well.good luck.