Uninstalling "Old" Ad-Aware ScriptsRe: Re:AdAwareScriptsStillNotWorkingForMe

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:04:51 -0400

Hi Dean and All,

    I'm getting into this thread late and would like to double check
that when people refer to the "old" Ad-Aware scripts are the ones that
are meant are the ones one installed from the JFWlite site or the ones
from Dean's previous versions?

    Dean's instructions below also referred to the older Ad-Aware
version
and I have 1.06 and the JFWlite scripts and JFW 6.0 and am not sure if
Dean's instructions below apply to my situation.

    I've downloaded version 1.2 of Dean's scripts.  I've read his help
files and I'm behind on my caffeine consumption and am still confused.

    Thanks,
Margaret