Trouble with a website

  • From: "kim&ron" <ron.kim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:36:14 -0500

Hi, I am having trouble accessing information from a website and will try to
describe my problem. I am accessing the site: www.pavro.on.ca. It says there
are 13 links and I believe 4 headings and then Jaws goes ahead and reads
through them. If I hit Control Tab, I get the address and if I hit control
tab again, I get a listing of other information that appears to be part of
this site, but I can't figure out how to get the focus to those items. Does
this mean that those items are not active, or could there be some kind of
menu list that I am missing? Sorry if this doesn't make sense.

Please let me know if you know what can be happening? I am trying to access
information about Professional Certification, which is one of the items
listed when I hit control tab.

Thanks,

Kim

Alternative archives located at: