Trouble with Google Groups?

  • From: "Claudia" <cdelreal1973@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:34:13 -0500

Hi,

Are any group moderators having trouble with Google Groups? When I try to modify members or delete them, I press Enter, when I hear their e-mail address, and I hear the click that tells me the IE browser is taking me to that page. However, the page loads, and I am told there are no links, and I cannot access any information on the page.
Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

I'm using JFW 9 and IE 7; I just recently began experiencing this problem!

Claudia

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.
our-safe-haven-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
makinghouseworkeasier-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alternative archives located at: