Re: Tried to install service pack 2

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:19:45 -0800

I did this about 18 months ago and can't recall all the steps but there may be
some questions further along such as install now or later, etc.
I would think the download would take a few minutes but certainly you will have
to restart your computer before the update is installed even if it has been
downloaded. If it has been downloaded I think you should have got a message to
restart your computer.