Transfering Address Book from Windows Mail to Outlook Express

  • From: "Nancy Shugart" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:35:47 -0600

Hi All,

I need to transfer my address book from my Vista operating system's Windows
Mail to my new XP Home computer's Outlook Express.

I am using Jaws 9 on my Vista computer and Jaws 10 on my XP computer.

Can anyone advise me on how to make this transfer of the address book?

Thanks so much.

Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe you
are the one to make it happen."  -Nancy Shugart
Sign up for the free Prove Them Wrong Ezine: Tips & Tools for Succeeding with a
Disability
http://www.ProveThemWrong.com