RE: Too Hot

  • From: "Blind Melon Chitlin" <buttfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:15:35 +1000

Hi,
I live in Queensland , Australia, and in summer it gets to around 35
deg. c outside and even hotter here in my home office.
I clean the cpu heatsing and fan every month and have installed 4 80 mm
hy-Flow fans in the case to improve cooling.
Two of the fans are in the front of the case directly in front of the
two harpists blowing straight over them.
This changed my hard disk temps from being very hot to touch to very
cool.
No apparent heat at all comming from the harpists
amd 2.4 tbred
1g ram
128mb grafix
2x 80 gb h.d.