To all Nero 5 users

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:55:27 -0400

Hi all,
I went looking at Nero.com, and I found a upgrade offer for people using Nero
5.  Just go to the link below, and it will ask you for your serial number.
Type in your serial number for your version of Nero 5, and it will then tell
you how much it will cost you to upgrade to Nero 6.6 Ultra edition.  For
example, I am currently using Nero 5.5, and it told me that I can get a 35%
discount on the purchase of Nero 6.6 Ultra Edition.  It comes up to almost a
$30 savings!
If you have ever thought of upgrading to Nero 6.6 ultra edition, this might be
something you would want to check out!
Here is the link:

http://ww2.nero.com/enu/Upgrade_InfoPage.php

Chris Chaffin