Re: To John martin

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 19:43:41 -0700

Once the forms mode is turned on, you can do searches. To get to the search
box, do not tab to it. Press control + shift + E. E stands for Edit. This
automatically takes you to the form. type in your search and hit enter. You
cannot do searches unless you use control + shift + E because it needs to know
where you last were in the script. I cannot track if you were in an edit box if
you tab to it manually. Besides, using the shortcut is faster.