There are no AdAware 2007 sdripts (was : Add-aware 2007 Jaws Scripts?)

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:14:38 -0800

that subject line had to go.

There aren't any scripts for AdAware 2007. No one of us is able to use it.
Several subscribers have posted here correspondence from AdAware's
publisher, Lavasoft,apologizing for being slow to work on the screen reader
accessibility of AdAware 2007 and providing a download link to use
periodically to obtain updates to SE Personal V. 106, which they say they
will provide for at least a few months more. The messages with his
information included specific instructions for downloading and installing
these files.

Hope that helps.