The Strangest Thing

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:30:15 -0500 (CDT)

I was having trouble on my home computer accessing two sites: audible.com and rogers.com. In both cases, when I would log in, I would get "no links", and it would just sit there. I wasn't having the problem at work, so I assumed it was my ISP. Then I called someone else who uses the same ISP, and no problem with either site. I emptied my temporary Internet files and, uh, tossed my cookies, but the problem persisted. I couldn't seehow this could be JFW-related, but just for a lark I tried loading the page again, got the "no links" and then nothing response, but this time I unloaded JAWS and started WE. The page was there in all its glory. I then unloaded WE, reloaded JAWS, and it was fine, and both sites have been working for me ever since. Using JFW 6.2 on both my home and work computers. anyone have a clue what could be happening here?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx