RE: "The Shield Deluxe" & JAWS- Accessibility?

  • From: Cristobal Muñoz <cristobalm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:32:13 -0700

Hello Cher,

All in all I am satisfied with The Shield. Sure there are some areas where
it can be improved as far as accessibility goes, but it runs fine alongside
Jaws and I really haven?t had any problems with it or the firewall. That and
it?s no where as big and cumbersome as Norton and those other software?s.

  _____