Re: Thanks Chris for getting back to me.

  • From: Chris <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gary Price <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:29:30 +0100

Hi, I think you need to pay to access Yahoo mail via pop, but I'm sure there
are plug-ins for Thunderbird, which is accessible by the way, so that you can
use webmail providers or providers that uses HTTP as its protocol. Hope that
helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.wordpress.com

You wrote:
Hello all. The reason I use fire fox for my E-mails is because I am signed up
with Yahoo, which is a webbased interface. I can navigate by heading OK, no
problems there. But its actually when it gets to the text that it is stringing
it together.

This cliant you mention 'Thunderbird'  will it work with a Yahoo account? Is it
accessible with JAWS?

Many thanks.

From Gary Price.