Re: Thank you for the shortcut key on the thesaurus

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:37:01 -0800

Hi,
Could you please remind me whose message it was that contains these helpful
instructions? And the subject line, if possible? So I can go look for it in
my Deleted Items folder. Even though I meant to retain it and try out the
trick, I must have deleted it by mistake.
Thanks.

P.S. Not to make light of this very smart tweak, but can anyone say with any
cofidence and specificity what there is about Word 2003 that's enough of an
improvement over Word 2000 to make a person switch to it (it's on my
computer, so it's not a finanical issue)? Does it have improvements I don't
know about?