Test for Spell checking in Outlook Express

  • From: "Enid Oleary" <enidoleary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:50:00 -0600

I have been very interested in the comments about the spell checker in outlook
express.  My outlook express is about 1 year and I think it has been updated
since it was installed.  It certainly works differently than in Word.  I am
going to type a sentence with spaces left out and copy it so you can see what
out look express spell checker does.  I will let the outlook spell check the
first sentence and not the second one.  The third one is the correct
spelling,(I think).  I will exit the spell checker and make the corrections on
the second one. One of my solutions is to write the document in word and then
copy it to outlook express after I run the spell checker in Word.  .  Here goes:

1.  Pride is personal for effort.

2.  Pride is personalresponsibility forindividual effort.

3.  Pride is personal responsibility for individual effort.