Telling Jaws To Start, or skipping to Content

  • From: "JDM" <sunnyday001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:32:33 +1100

Fazil asks, "how can I tell Jaws5.0 to skip this information on every page
and go to the beginning of the story?"

Salam aliakum Fazil,
To skip to the content of Web Pages that have reiterative tops, I simply use
: insert+enter.
usually, 1 press of insert+enter will get me straight there, but sometimes
it takes 2, perhaps 3 presses  Try it, it works for me.

Also, some Web Pages have a link that says something like "skip to content"
and I find that using that link often works.

JDM