RE: TV Tuner software

  • From: Blake Sinnett <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:59:32 -0600

I like the TV Wonder. I'm not sure how accessible the software is though. I use
Beyond TV.> From: bdstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: TV
Tuner software> Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:46:34 -0500> > Hi,> > I want to
install a TV tuner card in my computer with Windows XP and running > Jaws 7.0.
Can anyone recommend a brand of tuner card with accessible > software?> >
Thanks much.> > Bobby & Yvonne Stewart > > > --> JFW related links:> JFW
homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/> Scripting mailing list:
instructions:> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To
with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.> Archives located at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw> > If you have any concerns about the
list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not
post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx