Re: Sygate/Outpost firewall and jfw

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:37:43 -0500

Hi,
But when did they last update it?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: Sygate/Outpost firewall and jfw

I also have Sygate on JFWLite.
Sygate Home Page
Sygate Personal Firewall 5.6 Download
Free Personal firewall Program
----- Original Message ----- From: "Job Hunter" <jobhunter@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: Outpost firewall and jfw

Hi:

Outpost firewall is almost totally unusable by a non-sighted person. I have
tried that one and the rest of the free firewalls out there.

The most accessible firewall is Sygate Personal firewall version 5.6.
Support for this firewall was recently stopped, after it was purchased by
Symantec.  But, it works great with Windows XP and I understand that it
supports the other flavors of Windows.

I downloaded my copy from Tucows.com. If you would like to try it and can't
find it, let me know off-list and I'll send it to you.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "RaZorbacK" <lists_en@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>