Re: Sygate in start up?

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:38:58 -0500

Hi Dick,

If the sigate program is in the list of programs, you can make a desktop
shortcut.  What you have to do is, find the actual program in the list of
programs.
You should be able to hit left windows key, then P for programs.
arrow down until you find the program you want.  If it has a submenu, then
go into that and find the actual program you need.
Once you find it, hit the applications key and arrow up until you hear, send
to submenu.  Right arrow once, then down arrow once.  It should say, create
desktop shortcut.  Hit enter, and you are all done.  I hope that this was of
some help.    Jack