Switching User Accounts

  • From: <couey_c@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:43:58 -0400

I placed JAWS in the Startup Menu under Programs on the Start Menu.  You'll
need to do this on the Start Menu for each separate account on the computer.
It starts on either account on my wife's computer.

If you need more information on how to place the JAWS shortcut into the Startup
Menu, I'll be glad to take the time to write out the directions in a later
message.

Charles