Re: Strung & Stressed

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 01:14:13 -0400

What does this have to do with JAWS?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marc Rocheleau
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:26 AM
  Subject: Strung & Stressed

  Heya Jan,

  I am so burnt out right now that it's not even funny. I read all of my
psychology chapter when I got home, got distracted on and off by the hockey
game, and tried to study tonight for my psychology test.

  End result: I am tired, Toronto lost, and I am pretty sure I am gonna bomb
this test. I am getting stressed out and I don't know, things just seem to
really suck at the moment. It's like none of the psych info is sinking in other
than a few facts.

  After Thursday I get my five day weekend though (don't have to go in on
Tuesday according to Rob) and I think that I am going to need it.

  I don't know, I just feel like I am at the end of my rope for this week. It's
just felt like straight work and no fun, which is never good.

  Anyway, enough about me:

  How did your Timmy Ho's meeting go? I hope you got there ontime and that
everything went according to plan. My test today went well, once they finally
set it up and I was in 80G by 1:30.

  After reading the e-mail where I ranted about my test appointment did you
think I was gonna blow a gasket today when I was told they hadn't made me an
appointment?

  Speaking of blowing a gasket and tying it in with 80G, I heard from Darren
that Mon was freaking out and he actually told her to shut up. Darren is my
hero for saying that, especially since she was asking questions like "What do
you think would have happened if more people had shown up to the meeting last
Friday?" Her stupidity knows no bounds, I swear.

  It's gonna get to the point where no one will want to start group things in
fear of them being hijacked by her.

  Speaking of group things... had we still planned on doing bowling this
Wednesday? If not it's cool, because I forgot to mention it to Jewll. If so
though, I'd just wanted to double check before asking him about it.

  You know, I remembered about 4 out of 13 tips for headlines on that test and
didn't know the date for the first CP stylebook. I knew CP started in 1917, but
that was it.

  Other than those things, I totally aced that test. It should create a nice
contrast for how badly I fail the one from psych. I am really kicking myself
for not trying to get it setup for next week.

  Maybe I'll be lucky and the teacher won't have dropped off the test... one
can only hope.

  Sorry if I am being really negative. It's been a rough week it seems. Little
things are starting to get to me and I dunno. I was holding it together until
tonight but now it's like a huge shitstorm or something. I want tomorrow to be
done with... now. lol

  Hope you're doing a lot better than me. I sound like a rambling loser right
now, I bet. :P

  *hugs tight?*

  I still dunno if you like those or not... Your hands were warm on Wednesday
too so I don't know if you would have used them to get me to stop the hugs.

  Anyway, I will talk to you today hopefully. I am really hoping not to take
long with the test... it's either 40 or 80 multiple choice questions... I am
hoping for 40.

  -Marc

  P.S. Even though we hung out, this is gonna sound totally weird, but I miss
you. Just had to say that I guess.

  http://www.eset.com