RE: Spelling and Grammar on but not talking

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 06:10:37 -0700

Like you, when I select Check Grammar as You Type, and then start writing,
JAWS doesn't read the grammatical errors as I arrow around.  To see the
grammatical errors that Word has identified, I press Control+Shift+G, and it
brings them up in a dialog box.

I don't know if this helps, but good luck.

  _____