Re: Spell Check Fixed

  • From: "Yadiel" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:26:57 -0400

If you're using outlook or widows life mail, there is an option on the all
program start menu that you can choose the language you want office to spell
check. If that doesn't work go to control pannel and choosE regiona and
language options. There you can select your languages. I have mine on english
and spanish.

Yadiel