Re: Speech And Sounds Manager

  • From: "Roy Nickelson" <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:40:34 -0500

hi,
there is documentation on it in jaws help. it is under what's new.  If you
need better instructions on finding the link let me know. Also if you go to
the training section on the freedom scientific webpage under the jaws audio
demos link there is 2 files about the speech and sounds manager.  Again if
you need a better link let me know.
Roy