Sorry--I can't drop the whole Yahoo thing

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <hardy_grant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"JFWLite List" <JFWLite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:33:57 -0800

Hello List:
Can all of you do me a favor?  I have written a letter to Yahoo! regarding
the ?word in the picture? dilemma.  I would appreciate it if as many of you
as possible write them letters also.
I want to show them that we?re discussing this matter on mailing lists like
this.  Ask them why they?ve disabled the ability to have the word read to
you.  Hopefully, if enough people do this, Yahoo! will listen to us!

Grant