Re: Softphone

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:09:26 -0700

Hello James,

There are many integrations between hardware and software digital telephone
systems and other software, such as that used for customer relationship
management (CRM).  Since the majority of softphones are digital VoIP solutions,
most comply with certain standard protocols that can usually be made accessible
using alternate software.

I am aware of at least two companies that provide such accessible software:

IP Blue: http://www.ipblue.com
Tenacity Corp: http://www.tenacitycorp.com