Re: Smart Tag

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:34:58 -0700

To chase off smart tags in Word XP. By the way this is in the jaws
application specific help you can access with insert f1, f1.
Press ALT+T for tools
Press O to open the Options dialog.
Press CTRL+TAB to move to the View page.
Press TAB to move to the Show Smart Tags checkbox, and press SPACEBAR to
uncheck it if it is checked.
Enter and then open the Tools menu again.
Press A for the AutoCorrect dialog.
Press CTRL+TAB to move to the Smart Tags page.
Press TAB to move to the Label Text with Smart Tags checkbox. Press
SPACEBAR to uncheck this check box if it is checked.
Press TAB again to move to the Show Smart Tags Actions Button
checkbox, and uncheck this check box by pressing SPACEBAR if it is
checked.
Press ENTER to close this dialog.
You should also press insert V for the jaws verbosity dialog and press
the
space bar on smart tags
until it says off.