Sleep mode and Kurzweil

  • From: "Marla Bernbaum" <mbernbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:34:38 -0500

Hi,

I just had to reformat my hard drive and reloaded Kurzweil (6.02) and latest
builds of JAWS 8 and JAWS 10.  I keep losing focus in Kurzweil, and JAWS and
Kurzweil also talk simultaneously when this happens.  I have looked at the
advance options in the set options menu for the Kurzweil 1000.JCF configuration
manager, and both "enable sleep mode" and "unload speech synthesizer " are
checked.  I use Windows XP and did not have this conflict in my system in the
past.  Any suggestions for fixing this problem?

Thanks, Marla