Skype and more!

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:11:35 -0500

Hello Everyone:

I sent in a post a while back asking for a link to download Skype.  Someone was
kind enough to send me the link, but I lost the E-mail, and never was able to
download it.  As a result, I am sending in the post, once again, to have
someone send me a link to download skype.  Secondly, would someone also send me
links for the following programs?

1. MSN messenger

2 Fire Fox

3 AOL instant messenger

4 Any of the other free ware or share ware programs which work well with JAWS.

I would also like to know if there is a way to download the html challenge?  I
was at the show in Austin, Texas when Erick Damery showed us all that was in
JAWS 7.0.  It was there where he expressed to the group the purpose of the html
challenge.  Basically, if I understood this correctly, it shows the JAWS user
how to manipulate JAWS in various applications?  Is this correct?  As a result,
I would like to see if I can simply download the html challenge and receive
instruction on it apart from being on-line?

This leads me to another question.  I've downloaded 7.0 already, and am using
it on my Windows XP computer.  There was no JAWS reader to read the daisy books
regarding all of the updates to JAWS 7.0?  Did the daisy books get downloaded
as well?  Lastly, is there a way for me to receive the new tape on how to
manipulate my PC using JAWS?  Maybe I should just call Freedom scientific and
get this info from them...

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW