Re: Skype 2 scripts

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 23:30:51 +0800

hi Debbie,

this is what actually you should read

Beta versions of the scripts

The most recent beta version of the scripts is made available to assist
those who are having problems with the most recent stable release. It is
strongly
encouraged that you use the stable release mentioned above. Support will not
be provided for beta versions of these scripts.

If you decide to use the most recent beta release, first download the zip
file. Next extract it to your JAWS settings directory. The beta scripts are
only
distributed in source form, so you will need to compile all .jss files
before they will work; see the appropriate frequently asked question for
help.
Definition list of 2 items
Title =
Revision 273
Log Entry = 2006-03-27 01:31:12 -0600 (Mon, 27 Mar 2006) (dlee)
Further refinements to repeating speech evasion and a bit of tweaking of
technical call info tool tip recognition.
list end

and the line

Beta versions now address version 1.4.

is been separated by a blank line witch meens, that is a difference case
totally.

to tell you, i myself is using the drevision 273 and you should consult Doug
Lee for more instruction if you still don't believe my statement.

Regards,
Allan Wong