Re: Selecting Individual Tracks for Purchase in ITunes?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:31:18 +0100

I found pressing F6 until you're in the list of songs, arrow to the song you want to purchase, press the applications key, enter on buy or get selected items table item, and follow the instructions. That's only for one track though so not sure how to do it for selected tracks. Try pressing shift with the arrow keys and see what happens. Good luck.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx