RE: Second-hand Braille embossor

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 08:52:49 -0600

I wouldn't think many people on this list would have one that embosses that fast. Also, this isn't really the list for this sort of thing.

"frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx" is a NetIBA certified email address. Certificate #1070793E. Please visit NetIBA at http://www.netiba.com/?22912

From: "Ketan Kothari" <muktaketan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Second-hand Braille embossor
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 16:43:57 +0530

Hi friends,

Greeting from India. Sorry to be off-topic but we are in urgent need of a second-hand braille embossor. Anyone willing to sell any embossor with a speed of 100 CPS or higher may contact me urgently privately.

Ketan Kothari MSN ID: muktaketan@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype ID: ketan3333 Mobile: 91-09324341866