Re: Searching for headers in word

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:40:50 -0400

Obviously the header style has to be there to be found, just as a book mark has
to be there to be found or a particular word or sequence of characters or
punctuation or what ever you are searching for must be there to be found.

The original inquiry was if there is a way to search for a heading and there is
so long as a proper heading is there of course. If there is not then sir you
are correct, there is no way to search for something which isn't there.

If you look at the list of available things to be searched for it is actually
rather extensive. I am glad to have had another look, some of these things I
can probably use now that I have reconsidered them.

To be sure, it is not a JAWS function and therefore probably not really for the
JAWS list but I am nevertheless happy to have stumbled over it, a second look
at something I have not used to it's potential.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx