RE: Search and Replace in Word Perfect. was: RE: deleting hard returns in WordPerfect 8 with jaws 10

  • From: "Richard P. Kelly" <rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 03:57:15 -0500

Adrian,

Thanks for that follow up.  I knew all of this once, but have grown rusty
without frequent use of many of the WP features.

I've got a copy of X5 arriving this week and hope to retrain myself in the
ways of Word Perfect.  I knew it so well in DOS!

Cheers!

Cordially,
Richard P. Kelly
rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx