Re: Search Engine

  • From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:13:53 -0400

Actually, I've never heard of goggles
  as a search engin, and as for all the links, there is a neat devider
in google which is probably what you mjeant that separates the ads from
the real hits.  I says, see your message here.  All search engines are
not created equal and depending on the search, some engines, only give
what has been payed for.

Google is thorough and jaws friendly which is why after pounding on
searcch engines extensively, I use it exclusively now.
Johnnie AppleSeed