Re: "Script File examination

  • From: "alice dampman humel" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 10:05:53 -0400

Hi, Mostafa,
    So woonderful to have you back! Hope all is well with you.
    Will you share your experiences on the MAC? Will you compare
their built-in screen reader and its use, function, etc. to your
experiences with JAWS? If this is determined to be off-topic for
this list, will you send me your comments off list?
Thanks!
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx