RE: Sappy 5 Voices in JAWS 8

  • From: "Georgi Jivankin" <georgijivankin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:45:14 +0200

Hi Alex,

I am talking for one local Bulgarian synthesizer, but now, the topic is
finished I think, I found one file in JAWS 8 directory called: "sapi5x.ini"
and from there, it was possible to fix this problem by adding our Bulgarian
synthesizer to the list and setting the output to the required value.

Thanks anyway.

Georgi Jivankin.

  _____