Re: Sappii Voices do they work with JAWS?

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:14:33 -0800

Oh, so that is how it works? Well, what if a person only wanted to
purchase some different voices for his JAWS program, is this possible? If
not from textaloud then is there any other place to get them?  Does the
Text Aloud  program work ok and does it cause any troubles with jaws at
all? If it means that I have to buy it for voices then I'll do that but
really don't need it as of now. Thanks all.
MMM