Sapi5 Detection Problem with JAWS11 and Windows7 64on a -bit computer.

  • From: "Ahmed Khater" <aakhater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:17:57 +0200

Hi all,

I am using JAWS v11.0 on a Windows7 64-bit platform.  I have a Sapi5 detection
problem.  The naturally speaking voices I have
recently purchased can't be detected by the Sapi5 engine of JAWS.  I used them
on the same version on a 32-bit machine with
Windows7 loded and they worked properly.  I installed the voices on both
machines successfully with no installation problem at
all.

Any help to me in this respect is highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Ahmed Khater
aakhater@xxxxxxxxx
It's always hope that gives meaning to life