Re: Running JFW on a lap top with two sound cards

  • From: "Roden" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:58:22 -0800

Hi to all!

Does the same instruction works with Windows VISTA?

I'm using Windows VISTA with two sound cards. 1 is my on board sound card: Realtek High Definition Audio and the 2nd is: Sound Blaster Live 24 Bit External.

I would like to instruct JAWS to use the on board sound card. So, all music will come to the 2nd sound card which is the Sound Blaster Live 24 Bit External.

I'm done the said instruction but I have no luck. Does any body do this using Windows VISTA?

Any help would be appreciated.

Roden

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann byrne" <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>