Run Jaws manager dialogue keeps repeating/more info:

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 22:11:39 -0800

Please Note: The specific application I have open is o/e-6 and the particular
jaws script file is msoe.dll.
Thanks again--sorry I did not include this info with last post.

When in outlook express only and when I press insert f-2 which runs the jaws
manager dialogue, there are some 14 items in the list and the cursor keeps
recycling and reading this list about 3 times before jaws stops talking.
I have tried this dialogue box--insert f-2 with many other applications such as
word, winamp, desktop etc and after pressing f-2 jaws says run manager dialogue
and reads the first item in the list then very politely shuts up--as it should
but in outlook express it keeps jabbering as I said and reads the list 3 or 4
times over. I have tried to compare all options in configuration options, html
options, text processing and so on and for each application these settings "seem
similar" but obviously I must be missing something.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem? It's not a feature I use a lot but
jaws is very annoying in the insert f-2 situation.
Anyone's help would be very much appreciated--many thanks in advance to anyone
who can help here.

jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archives located at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw

way
the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the
list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx