Roxio Creator Classic

  • From: "larry johnson" <larjo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:59:36 -0500

Hi, I am new to this list serv. I've got a question which has been nagging
at me for quite a while and nobody seems to know the answer.  Is anyone out
there
familiar with Roxio CD Creator Classic?
I use it fine to create CDR's both music and data disks.  The problem is
that I can't figure out how to use it with a CDWR.  My Jaws version is 4.51.
Right
now I am too poor to upgrade, but I don't think that that is the problem.  I
want to erase and reformat a CDWR and be able to add files or music tracks.
 Can anyone help with this?  Thanks a bunch.
Larry