Request to List Moderator About New Digest Format

  • From: Ken Gould <gould100@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW User List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:37:08 -0500

I would like to request that the frequency of the list digests be
reduced.  The reason I subscribed to the digest was to reduce the frequency
of the mailings to once or twice per day, but now I'm getting far more than
that with many of them containing only one or two mesages.  If the only
choice is between this format and the once per day format we formerly had,
then I would like to see a return to the old format.  If there is an in
between choice, then I would vote for that.
Best regards,
Ken
E-mail address: gould100@xxxxxxx
Please visit my store's home page at http://www.audionexus.com