Re: Reply Directly to Senders on Mailing Lists

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:52:01 -0600

I'm referring to Reply Directly to Senders on Mailing Lists.  I had copied
some material to the clipboard that I wanted to paste into a message I was
going to reply to.  I used the Reply Directly to Senders on Mailing Lists
feature.  And, when I pasted the clipboard, I had the name and address of
the person I was writing to instead of the material I'd coppied.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>