Repeated duplication of messages

  • From: Aquarius <garnethill@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 11:15:24 -0500

Hello:  I hope someone an help with this problem.  For the past week I have
been getting 370 to 450 messages daily, the majority being duplicated messages
from various sources.  These are dated from September 19th to September 30th.
 Regarless of how many times I delete them, they just keep revolving back into
the mail box!!!!   On September 29th I emailed to be unsubscribed, however  I
still receive..  I am only having this problem with JFW Lite and not my other
groups, so I assume this is a problem with the list.   Any suggestions will be
appreciated.  Thanks, Cheers, Moira.