Re: Removing AVG virus message

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:00:53 -0700

Hi Debbie,

Well, I went through the drill again and found the settings menu you
mentioned.  I was a little confused my first attempt because a couple of
things you said in your original description didn't match what I was
encountering, or weren't all at the same level as each other, as it sounded
to me, so I lost my way.  But since you reassured me that your directions
were basically sound, I tried again and didn't allow myself to be deterred
by the couple of things I hadn't understood or found to be quite as
described.  And this time I arrived at the right menu.

So thanks for encouraging me to check again.