Remove default return

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 16:34:35 -0800

I'm using Microsoft Word 2003.  I've entered a default address into the return
address field in the tools/letters and mailings/envelopes and labels/envelopes
field.

Does anyone know how to remove or change this default return address?

I don't see a delete or change button anywhere in the letters and mailings
menus.

Is it accessible with jaws, and if so, where can I find the option to change or
remove the default return address?  I don't want to always have to delete the
old address which is no longer applicable to re enter a new one.

Thank you in advance.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx